A big congratulations as you win the PSCO Lotto, where dreams can become a reality with a bit of luck and the right numbers. As the excitement builds and your luck aligns with those winning numbers, the next important step is claiming your well-deserved prize.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the simple steps to turn your winning ticket into a real-life jackpot. So, let’s dive in and make the process of claiming your PSCO Lotto prize as easy as possible.
How to Claim PCSO Lotto Prize
- Please write your name and sign the back of your winning tickets before proceeding to claim your prize.
- Secure your ticket in a safe spot.
- Just bring two (2) valid identification cards along with the winning ticket/s.
- Show your winning ticket/s at the Prize Fund Division, Accounting and Budget Department.
- Complete the claim form, and then head to the Treasury Department. Submit your authenticated winning ticket/s and the approved claim form for prompt check preparation.
- Get your check signed by the Chairman/General Manager and securely receive your winning prize/check at the Treasury Department.
- Finally, cash your check at the Philippine National Bank/Land Bank of the Philippines situated on the Ground Floor, Sun Plaza Building, 1507 Princeton Street corner Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City 1552.
- Congratulations on your claiming your winnings!
Where to Redeem PCSO Price
- You can redeem a prize ranging from P20.00 to P10,000.00 at any authorized Lotto outlet or at PCSO Branch Offices in your vicinity.
- Prizes ranging from P10,001.00 to P300,000.00 can be claimed at the PCSO Branch Offices in your vicinity or at PCSO Main Office 2nd Floor Sun Plaza Building, 1507 Princeton Street corner Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City 1552.
- Prizes starting from P300,001.00 up to the JACKPOT PRIZE need to undergo validation and can be claimed at PCSO Main Office 2nd Floor Sun Plaza Building, 1507 Princeton Street corner Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City 1552.