The PCSO 6/58 Ultra Lotto is a lottery game offered by the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO). This game is known for its massive jackpots and simple gameplay. Just pick six numbers from 1 to 58, and if your numbers match the ones drawn, you win the jackpot. To win the jackpot, you must match all six numbers drawn in any order. The order doesn’t matter, making it simple and exciting for everyone playing.
How to Play PCSO 6/58 Ultra Lotto
- You can buy your tickets at any authorized PCSO outlet near you.
- Once you’re at the outlet, get a play slip specifically for the 6/58 Ultra Lotto. The play slip will contain several panels, each representing a different set of numbers you can choose.
- Choose 6 numbers from 1 to 58. You can choose your numbers manually, or you can use Lucky Pick (LP) to have the computer randomly generate your numbers.
- Mark the “LP” (Lucky Pick) box on the play slip. If you want to have your numbers randomly chosen for you.
- If you want to play with more than one set of numbers, just mark how many entries you want on the play slip. Remember, each entry needs its own payment. So, if you’re feeling lucky and want more chances, go ahead and mark the slip accordingly, but keep in mind the separate payment for each entry you choose.
- For advance draws, if you want to participate in multiple draws in advance, you can mark the number of consecutive draws you wish to play on the play slip. You can play up to six consecutive draws.
- After completing your play slip, hand it to the teller, along with your payment each play costs P20.
- After you’ve paid, the teller will give you a printed ticket. Take a moment to check the numbers on it and make sure they match the ones you picked. This helps avoid any mistakes and ensures your ticket is correct.
- Remember to keep your ticket safe—it’s your proof of participation and necessary for claiming any prizes. Whether it’s an event or a lottery, this little piece of paper is your key to potential rewards, so don’t misplace it!
- The draw is held every Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday at 9:00 PM.
- Check the results of the draw. Watch the official PCSO draw or visit their website to check the winning numbers. The draws usually take place on specific days and times, which are announced beforehand.
- If you’re fortunate enough to win a prize, congratulations! The process for claiming your prize varies depending on the amount won. Smaller prizes can typically be claimed at authorized outlets, while larger prizes require a visit to the PCSO main office.
|Number of Matching Numbers||Prize Amount|
Playing the lottery is essentially a gamble, and there’s no guarantee of winning. It’s a game where luck is the deciding factor, and despite the anticipation and hopes tied to buying a ticket, the reality is that winning is far from certain.